Real Time Policy Services
Policy information arrives at GAPro for all transactions (new business, endorsement, cancellation, reinstatement, rewrite, renewal.) As policy information arrives at GAPro, it becomes available for immediate, real time automatic processing and notification services.
- New business – policy is now available for all GAPro supported Certificate/Proof-of-Insurance services.
- Endorsement – while GAPro updates existing policy data with latest information, coverage, premium and forms, it keeps all versions of policy data in historical sequence. This allows GAPro to see what the policy looked like at a certain point in time.
- Cancellation – policy becomes inactive.
- Reinstatement – policy is reactivated with/without lapse in coverage.
- Rewrite – totally replaces a policy that was written but was cancelled.
- Renewal – next term of a policy that provides continuous coverage, but coverages, limits, premiums and forms may have changed.
GAPro takes appropriate action to notify all affected parties when policy actions take place. GAPro also updates its dashboards based on new policy data.